Adikz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what kind of keys for a VL -version ?...

2 posters

Go down

what kind of keys for a VL -version ?... Empty what kind of keys for a VL -version ?...

Post by yvessr Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi All,
I made an upgrade from my x86 Win7 Pro to Win 8 Pro using a [b]VL-version[/b] !
I tried several key-changes without positive activation issue...
Sorry, but perhaps I used bad type of keys...?
Can someone PLEASE help me and tell me in fist instance what kind of key I will have to install before trying to activate my Win8 ?... and eventually where to find one ?...
Thanks a lot !
Rolling Eyes
yvessr
yvessr
Registered Member
Registered Member

Posts Posts : 7
Reputation Reputation : 0
Join date Join date : 2012-10-07
Age Age : 82
Location Flanders

Back to top Go down

what kind of keys for a VL -version ?... Empty Re: what kind of keys for a VL -version ?...

Post by ~@diKz~ Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 pm

I would frankly say that finding leak keys for Win8 Pro VL is not that easy, so I advice you to have the other Edition which is Win8 Pro RTM build 9200 , it is the Edition wherein the leaked keys are easy to find. Just my suggestion, it's up to you, your own decisions buddy. wink
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Posts Posts : 714
Reputation Reputation : 41
Join date Join date : 2012-03-28
Age Age : 30
Location Adikz Forum

https://adikz.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

what kind of keys for a VL -version ?... Empty Re: what kind of keys for a VL -version ?...

Post by yvessr Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:06 pm

When trying to upgrade my Win7 Pro I got an error message stating Win 7 Pro cannot be upgraded to Win8 Pro !!!...

Can you PLEASE help?.... what do you suggest ???

yvessr
yvessr
Registered Member
Registered Member

Location Flanders

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

yvessr wrote:When trying to upgrade my Win7 Pro I got an error message stating Win 7 Pro cannot be upgraded to Win8 Pro !!!...

Can you PLEASE help?.... what do you suggest ???

Where do you get the installer of win 8 Pro? Are you sure you have the same system type OS before when you try upgrade win 8 pro? I mean if you have x64 win 7 pro , you should upgrade to a x64 bit win 8 also.

These images might help you also.

what kind of keys for a VL -version ?... Windows8upgrade

what kind of keys for a VL -version ?... Compare

~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by yvessr Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 pm

YES @Adikz, I knew that list but it's a very strange situation; I have 2 pc's one Medion desktop and one Acer laptop and both were running exactly the same Win7 Pro x86 french (from same inst. DVD !)
Yesterday I succeeded an updated on my laptop to a Win8 Pro x86 french (on DVD) and I activated it succesfully...
... so today I wanted to do the same with my desktop... but IMPOSSIBLE ! I got the message I told !!!
Then I restarted the PC and tried another time... same error message! (see add, but sorry in french...)

... any idea what could be wrong ?

Rolling Eyes
yvessr
yvessr
Registered Member
Registered Member

Location Flanders

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Hmmm.. The problem could be with your desktop. Where is the "add" ? can't see it. Question
When you try to upgrade , do you do clean install? ( Booting from the Installarion Media )
Or from the win 7 pro os desktop. ?( Installing the OS win8 from the desktop of your win 7 pro )
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by yvessr Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:01 pm

sorry, here's the compatibility message... (= in french!)

how do I operate: I insert the Win8 dvd as soon as I am in Win7 pro environment and confirm execution of the setup.exe...

yesterday I reinstalled (repair) my Win7 Pro, and after about 100 MS updates I tried again to move to Win8 Pro, but ... NO luck... same error message ????

Do you have an idea ?... can I try some workaround ?

Crying or Very sad

Hi @adikz,
just a small additional message to tell you that today I received a message from dazz** (you certainly know him) who told me that he experienced exactly the same issue as I did: cool update on his laptop and error on his desktop !!!
Cool
yvessr
yvessr
Registered Member
Registered Member

Location Flanders

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 am

Oh..oh.. There is something error in the forum, I can't find the attachment. Sad

how do I operate: I insert the Win8 dvd as soon as I am in Win7 pro environment and confirm execution of the setup.exe...

I think, you should do the clean install, booting from the installation disk and choose install new copy of windows, of win8 pro but it will not save your old program ,but you could still have access on it on the folder " windows.old " there is also your old files.

Hi @adikz,
just a small additional message to tell you that today I received a message from dazz** (you certainly know him) who told me that he experienced exactly the same issue as I did: cool update on his laptop and error on his desktop !!!

Yes, I know him. If he told that so, i think there is nothing we could do about that. upset
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down