Adikz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here!

+108
Jing
Nathan Adhitya
medolino
prince.joe.23
joeds16
mikko.cabailo
reactive
cybersm
anobajohn
madkip02
krle_15
markjamezmark
mitommoc
peterkoj
veebowman
gabraelli228
voiceaf
kristijan0590
john.gerace.31
khazmirr21
jhunning1003
Physiotherapist
azkicker
haron09
lanthok
zoro04
parryhotter
7nachik
zoe704
runedalbro
wu6qi8
crithz
tkjoe81
milanesia
lennonmp
ivabellini
fyre31
VirVir99
jrsugatan
wafey
xken0017
beakolang
muls
arvinfrancisco1
ChristerJohn
micorhaygun
clubmaster
tamanadaldal
paolo.ambal
les02jen17
remohhtm11
PC.Killua
imtaiki
dreice17
broken.boulevard
woodpusher
mubella
sirloinofbeef45
acted
roweltata
masmaldita
xndrrsllo
nikko1126qt
edz0412
lahar666
trent0774
flash0
fahrenheit09
amnher
rappar
rounin
eidecedie17
paga08
Wr4848
Lemon_ADIKZ
warson08
angkarasu
nightfury08
dja2002
stuffymongkeey.proj
iampaoloxd
shafiq90
Komas
System Guardian
vFX
Ghandour3
beelzeboul
fdesignz
vinzianne@yahoo.com.ph
anil_kilic
MiRzA
akiti
legind
DR_ADHAM
grayhadez
columbus380
iPlugz
happy22
Frankoiz
walazaher
drcoolmor
norfolk
magnamonkun
warezhunt
tayar
kanlife99
tvl3stan
~@diKz~
112 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 Empty Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here!

Post by ~@diKz~ Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone )

For the windows 8 users who can't activate their OS or without a phone to be used.

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Turn off or disable Internet connection. ( Optional )
( You can also do it without disabling your internet connection - as I experience )
2. Start CMD as admin.
3. Type or copy paste this and press enter: slmgr /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
( See the list of product key below )

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 Wfdd

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 3

* PRODUCT KEYS : ( As of November 2, 2012 - 1:55am ) - You must be logged-in to use or click the links.

New Win8 Pro Retail Key

MAK Keys

WMC Keys to Windows 8 Pro

Working Pro Retail Keys

Core Retail Keys

Core Retail Keys Link 2

Win 8 RTM Enterprise Volume:GVLK

4. Now type: slui 4 (press enter again)
6. Choose country (preferably choose United Kingdom)

Choose United Kingdom
Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 910

Then the codes will appear.
Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 1010

Copy & paste your code below this thread.
Then I will help you with your activation.
check
( By the way, please also include your win8 Edition & the key you used )

Note:
It will take 5-10 mins to contact Microsoft for the activation keys so please be patient.

Make sure you follow this first post before posting your codes.

You can request for the activation key here anytime; but I will grant your request whenever I'm online only, cause just like other student does, I also have school works to be done, you can see on the left side of my profile the image "online" whenever I'm on the forum. But I promise that I will get in touch. Thanks guys! thumbsleft

You could also try to activate by yourself by following the instructions here:

https://adikz.forumtl.com/t147-activate-windows-8-via-phone-using-skype#637

Note:
If you already activated windows 8, DO NOT upgrade to WMC ( your windows activation will be lost ) upset

Update!
You can now upgrade your win 8 pro to WMC using the keys in the WMC Keys to Windows 8 Pro

If you were unable to be activated on the first time, just try & try other keys until you got it.

~ Patience is a virtue ~

Last edited by ~@diKz~ on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated as of November)
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Posts Posts : 714
Reputation Reputation : 41
Join date Join date : 2012-03-28
Age Age : 30
Location Adikz Forum

https://adikz.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 Empty Re: Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here!

Post by ~@diKz~ Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:25 pm

zoro04 wrote:

For activation of win8 Pro with WMC.

Did you already used the keys here? Pro with WMC

~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Back to top Go down

Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here! - Page 20 Empty Re: Activate Windows 8 ( via Phone ) - Request Here!

Post by MiRzA Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Hey Dear Adikz, How are you.? Hope fine..

I have already use Windows 8 Pro.. Its also activated (using Skype). Now i want add WMC.. but don't want activation lost.. what can I do .? Which key I can added.? Explain me detail please...

I am also trying to fresh install windows 8 pro then add feature WMC .. then try to activated windows but Key for Pro WMC (slmgr.vbs /ipk C7MCR-3R9N7-KX8YH-2X4QC-D668D
slmgr.vbs /ipk GGKFW-TBH8R-H8R6B-NDT88-K2BRQ ) both are not install..CMD shows error .! why.?

Another QUESTION- For phone activation before you use- slmgr /ipk but now use -slmgr.vbs /ipk what different or advantage ..?

Thanks..

MiRzA
Registered Member
Registered Member

Posts Posts : 9
Join date Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by haron09 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Adikz wrote:
haron09 wrote:

hi try to activate one at a time, try for yourself, i try phone activation and also for WMC its not working.. i follow all the instruction and i call via skype it says that contact your reseller you may be a victim blah blah blah... i add features on windows now im on WMC and it still now working...

Huh? You used the key I post? But I just activated my windows 8 pro with WMC using that keys?
You sure you used United Kingdom? And when the operator or the woman in Activation when calling Microsoft asked if Home user [ 1 ] or Business Costumer with Volume License [ 2 ] .Be sure to press 1 if you used a Retail Key and press 2 if you used MAK Key. [ It also affects the activation. ]

actually i already done that, and i already activated one of my laptop using the key and also i used UK as current location but whats my problem is that i cant activate my new installation on my another laptop, or i will post here the numbers so that you can call it Smile
haron09
haron09
Registered Member
Registered Member

Reputation Reputation : 0
Join date Join date : 2012-10-10
Age Age : 42
Location olongapo

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 pm

@MiRzA

Thanks, I'm fine just a little bit busy because of the final examination in the university. Razz

I have already use Windows 8 Pro.. Its also activated (using Skype). Now i want add WMC.. but don't want activation lost.. what can I do .? Which key I can added.? Explain me detail please...

Use the WMC Keys to Windows 8 Pro I provided on the first post.
First install the key RR3BN-3YY9P-9D7FC-7J4YF-QGJXW.
By following the tutorial of lanthok: [ just do upto number 4 ]
lanthok wrote:If your confirmation ID not verified or unable to activate

use this way :
1. open cmd using administrator rights
2. type slmgr /upk
3. type slmgr /cpky
4. typy slmgr /ipk (key)
5. type slui.exe 4
6. choose United Kingdom and click next button
7. post your groups of number here

Then insert the Key for ProWMC Activation:
Using the slmgr /ipk or slmgr.vbs /ipk

[ I'll answer you're last question here , I think some activation doesn't support the slmgr /ipk code that's why we used the other one slmgr.vbs /ipk , but just try if what code will work on you, never the less , both codes just do the same job, adding / installing product key. But I'll ask some experts for us to be sure about this. wink ]

I am also trying to fresh install windows 8 pro then add feature WMC .. then try to activated windows but Key for Pro WMC (slmgr.vbs /ipk C7MCR-3R9N7-KX8YH-2X4QC-D668D
slmgr.vbs /ipk GGKFW-TBH8R-H8R6B-NDT88-K2BRQ ) both are not install..CMD shows error .! why.?

You sure you run CMD as Admin? If slmgr.vbs /ipk doesn't work on you, use the slmgr /ipk.
Then, to be sure, you may cut / disconnect your internet connection before doing it.
If you still found error, please post some screenies of i here. 1111

Hope I answer all of your questions. yehey

~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 pm

haron09 wrote:
actually i already done that, and i already activated one of my laptop using the key and also i used UK as current location but whats my problem is that i cant activate my new installation on my another laptop, or i will post here the numbers so that you can call it Smile

Ok, you could just post it here. I and lanthok will help you with your codes.

Just make sure you used UK. And used the Pkey I provided. rock1
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by MiRzA Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:06 pm

@ Adikz, Best wishes for your exam..

Thank you again.. I am already success at last.. but some differ way.

My activated Windows 8 Pro pc just enable add feature option by using this key..GGKFW-TBH8R-H8R6B-NDT88-K2BRQ it shows windows is not active.. then active it only using Skype call in your way...now activated. Its simple solution.. no need to CMD command prompt- slmgr /ipk or others ..for that.

I am learning more from your forum.. long live it...
MiRzA
MiRzA
Registered Member
Registered Member

Join date Join date : 2012-08-26
Age Age : 39
Location Bangladesh

Back to top Go down

Post by haron09 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 am

haron09 wrote:
Adikz wrote:
haron09 wrote:

hi try to activate one at a time, try for yourself, i try phone activation and also for WMC its not working.. i follow all the instruction and i call via skype it says that contact your reseller you may be a victim blah blah blah... i add features on windows now im on WMC and it still now working...

Huh? You used the key I post? But I just activated my windows 8 pro with WMC using that keys?
You sure you used United Kingdom? And when the operator or the woman in Activation when calling Microsoft asked if Home user [ 1 ] or Business Costumer with Volume License [ 2 ] .Be sure to press 1 if you used a Retail Key and press 2 if you used MAK Key. [ It also affects the activation. ]

here it is can some one activate please:
Windows 8 pro 32bit, current loc.UK using serial *******-QGJXW with WMC
1-231 5876

2-269 2254

3-676 7751

4-632 6780

5-935 4681

6-868 5886

7-470 5474

8-467 7731

9-702 7921
haron09
haron09
Registered Member
Registered Member

Location olongapo

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am

@haron09 Unable to activate,please use the key I provided sir. Use the key in activation , that key is for adding wmc.
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by azkicker Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 am

hope you can help me with my activation

4663486 3853630 9297095 4910565 7110626 4437581 6990633 8818663 1640085
azkicker
azkicker
Registered Member
Registered Member

Posts Posts : 2
Join date Join date : 2012-10-20
Age Age : 43
Location Iligan City

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 am

@azkicker

Unable to activate. Please try new key. Please post also your windows edition and the key you used.
For me to know if it is a retail key or a MAK Key. wink
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by haron09 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

~@diKz~ wrote:@haron09 Unable to activate,please use the key I provided sir. Use the key in activation , that key is for adding wmc.
thats the key i put in to my windows 8, i dont know why it doesnt work... and also i changed the key to *****-D668D then when i open SLUI 4 same number appears, what do you think is the problem?? but in my other laptop it work....
haron09
haron09
Registered Member
Registered Member

Location olongapo

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:09 am

haron09 wrote:
thats the key i put in to my windows 8, i dont know why it doesnt work... and also i changed the key to *****-D668D then when i open SLUI 4 same number appears, what do you think is the problem?? but in my other laptop it work....

Huh? Same number appears? It's impossible ? Different product key should have different Codes.
Do you used any other application or activator before using activation through phone?
It may affect the activation through phone, if you did?
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by azkicker Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 pm

~@diKz~ wrote:
@azkicker

Unable to activate. Please try new key. Please post also your windows edition and the key you used.
For me to know if it is a retail key or a MAK Key. wink

i just activated mine using skype. thanks for the quick reply
azkicker
azkicker
Registered Member
Registered Member

Join date Join date : 2012-10-20
Age Age : 43
Location Iligan City

Back to top Go down

Post by Physiotherapist Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 am

Dun sa link ng mga keys, yung una, yung MAK keys ba pwede sa lahat ng versions? Thanks!
Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist
Registered Member
Registered Member

Join date Join date : 2012-10-19
Age Age : 46
Location Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 am

azkicker wrote:

i just activated mine using skype. thanks for the quick reply

Good to hear that.. welcome sir... 1111
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 am

Physiotherapist wrote:Dun sa link ng mga keys, yung una, yung MAK keys ba pwede sa lahat ng versions? Thanks!

Hindi po sir, pwede lang po yun sa mga sumusunod na Edition:

Win 8 RTM Professional; Professional N; Enterprise; Enterprise N

You can check each key using the The Ultimate Product ID Checker which can be found here:
https://adikz.forumtl.com/t191-the-ultimate-product-id-checker#1149
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by haron09 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

~@diKz~ wrote:
haron09 wrote:

Huh? Same number appears? It's impossible ? Different product key should have different Codes.
Do you used any other application or activator before using activation through phone?
It may affect the activation through phone, if you did?
yes i know that i know every time you enter new serial it will came up with new number, but in my case it was not change, what i did now is i reformat my computer and now its ACTIVATED Smile cheers
haron09
haron09
Registered Member
Registered Member

Location olongapo

Back to top Go down

Post by jhunning1003 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:47 pm

tol pwd peng ng key for win 8 with WMC... blocked na kasi yung "RR3BN-3YY9P-9D7FC-7J4YF-QGJXW" ..T_T hope you can help me...
jhunning1003
jhunning1003
Registered Member
Registered Member

Join date Join date : 2012-10-22
Location catbalogan city

Back to top Go down

Post by Physiotherapist Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

[quote="~@diKz~"]
Physiotherapist wrote:Dun sa link ng mga keys, yung una, yung MAK keys ba pwede sa lahat ng versions? Thanks!

Hindi po sir, pwede lang po yun sa mga sumusunod na Edition:

Win 8 RTM Professional; Professional N; Enterprise; Enterprise N

Already checked, yang mga versions nga na yan ang lumitaw, pero mas bilib ako sa iyo kesa sa sinabi nung PID kaya sinigurado ko sa iyo Smile thanks sir, you're very helpful!
Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist
Registered Member
Registered Member

Join date Join date : 2012-10-19
Age Age : 46
Location Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 am

haron09 wrote:
yes i know that i know every time you enter new serial it will came up with new number, but in my case it was not change, what i did now is i reformat my computer and now its ACTIVATED Smile cheers

Oh.. so reformatting is the solution. I'm happy for you. good
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:04 am

Physiotherapist wrote:

Already checked, yang mga versions nga na yan ang lumitaw, pero mas bilib ako sa iyo kesa sa sinabi nung PID kaya sinigurado ko sa iyo Smile thanks sir, you're very helpful!

Ganun ba? nakaka flattered naman. Hehe.. Welcome and thanks din sa appreciation. lol!
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:03 pm

jhunning1003 wrote:tol pwd peng ng key for win 8 with WMC... blocked na kasi yung "RR3BN-3YY9P-9D7FC-7J4YF-QGJXW" ..T_T hope you can help me...

Key para san tol? For Activation? Check mo dito : Pro WMC
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by angkarasu Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 am

Di na po working ang mga keys... Hope we get new set soon Smile
angkarasu
angkarasu
Registered Member
Registered Member

Posts Posts : 5
Join date Join date : 2012-08-27
Age Age : 40
Location manila

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@diKz~ Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

angkarasu wrote:Di na po working ang mga keys... Hope we get new set soon Smile

Alin na mga keys sir? So we could find new and update them. wink
~@diKz~
~@diKz~
General Admin
General Admin

Location Adikz Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by khazmirr21 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 pm

sir help naman po..

windows 8 enterprise n 64 bit
key-X4PK2

ID:
6964626 1582986 4377850 3419286 8317083 2755251 2838423 4912646 5741365

sir yan po..hope you can help me sir..please,,need lng po..
khazmirr21
khazmirr21
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 21
Join date Join date : 2012-10-25
Age Age : 32
Location batangas

Back to top Go down

Post by john.gerace.31 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:58 pm

my code is

6387651 - 2184521 - 5887143- 6241671 - 8376912 - 2011402 - 7203393 - 8971883 - 6715205

if this came out double post please forgive me My net blipped and may have sent it out twice thanks

Last edited by john.gerace.31 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
john.gerace.31
john.gerace.31
Registered Member
Registered Member

Posts Posts : 3
Age Age : 49
Location Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Post by john.gerace.31 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 pm

I accidentaly deleted my post

my code is

6378651-2184521-5887143-621671-8376912-2011402-7203393-8971883-6715205
john.gerace.31
john.gerace.31
Registered Member
Registered Member

Posts Posts : 3
Age Age : 49
Location Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next